A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Gone From My Sight
This entry was posted in Poetry and tagged Gone From My Sight, grief, Henry Van Dyke, loss, Poetry. Bookmark the permalink.