It takes alot for a book to deliver a truly authentic scary story. Stephen King mastered a truly disturbing story with the entry of 1408 into the collection of short stories, Everything’s Eventual. The short story inspired the film of the same name, but the story is much, much scarier. Character Mike Enslin is a famous writer, known for writing “true ghost stories” 1408 accounts the night he spent in one of the most famous haunted hotels in New York City. Find it, and read it! You will not be disappointed!
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- etsy.me/35nNBO2 #halloween #handmade #yeg 22 hours ago
- RT @SAndersonshpk: Lately, I've been much more proud of being Canadian than Albertan🇨🇦 6 days ago
- RT @CraigCoolahan: Someone help me with this. What’s the word when someone with a $1M public pension begrudges someone for making $17/hr of… 6 days ago
- RT @DonoYEG: An AHS-employed Laundry Worker earns from 17.60 - $21.02/hour. Their job is cleaning up bio-hazard soiled sheets & garments i… 6 days ago
- @veenusau You’re a survivor and thriver. I couldn’t possibly admire you more. 🖤 You’re held very dear in my heart. 2 weeks ago