It takes alot for a book to deliver a truly authentic scary story. Stephen King mastered a truly disturbing story with the entry of 1408 into the collection of short stories, Everything’s Eventual. The short story inspired the film of the same name, but the story is much, much scarier. Character Mike Enslin is a famous writer, known for writing “true ghost stories” 1408 accounts the night he spent in one of the most famous haunted hotels in New York City. Find it, and read it! You will not be disappointed!
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 2 days ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 3 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Krampus Cat Sticker, German Krampus Postcard Gift, Xmas Horror The K… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
I LOVE Stephen King!!! And I thought 1408 was one of the best stories in this anthology 🙂 I haven’t watched the movie, yet, but I hope to very soon…..