It takes alot for a book to deliver a truly authentic scary story. Stephen King mastered a truly disturbing story with the entry of 1408 into the collection of short stories, Everything’s Eventual. The short story inspired the film of the same name, but the story is much, much scarier. Character Mike Enslin is a famous writer, known for writing “true ghost stories” 1408 accounts the night he spent in one of the most famous haunted hotels in New York City. Find it, and read it! You will not be disappointed!
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- @GazWreckSter Miss you 1 month ago
- @indigogreenroom Hilary Duff’s Santa Claude Lane! #indigoevents 1 month ago
- Scrambling to afford a massive vet bill to cover my sweethearts surgery. Would love and appreciate any shares/purch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Lowest Arctic ice melt in the past seven years theweathernetwork.com/climate/articl… 3 months ago
- @indigogreenroom Family, friends, cats and heating bags. #IndigoEvents 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.