In her twenty years in existence, oddballs, outcasts, and art freaks the world over have grown to know and love a strange young girl named Emily. With roots in the punk-rock art scene of Santa Cruz skate culture and an early appeal to European trend spotters, the iconic image of Emily and her philosophy of devout individualism have become deeply rooted in global culture. The Art of Emily Volume One is the first-ever collection of images showing the wide and inspired range of artistic styles and mediums that have been used to create the world of Emily the Strange. From skateboard stickers to custom rock-and-roll album art, large-scale psychedelic paintings, and insanely intricate Mongolian paper cutting, the fantastic and artful imaginings of Rob Reger, Buzz Parker, and a staggeringly talented array of collaborators will give insight and inspiration to any Emily fan.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Love this creepy little creature. 🕷🕸 Synthetic Opal Spider pendant, arachnid jewelry gift, Spooky Halloween spide… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @LadyBCash Hope you’re going to be okay. If you need an ear, I’m always here. 1 month ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Rainbow Moonstone Tooth, Silver Necklace, Metaphysical Gift, Crystal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- etsy.me/2UtEae7 . . : #etsyhandmade #etsyshop #etsycanada #labradorite #labradoritependant #wirewrapped #yeg #edmonton 1 month ago
- Sticker Mule is our lord and savior twitter.com/stickermule/st… 1 month ago
No Instagram images were found.