Comic-Con 2010 had the first-ever ultra-limited Emily the Strange doll, Emily The Anti-Hero. Limited to 250 units, Emily and her masked sidekick Mystery bear a message fitting for an Anti-Hero:
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- @GazWreckSter Miss you 1 month ago
- @indigogreenroom Hilary Duff’s Santa Claude Lane! #indigoevents 1 month ago
- Scrambling to afford a massive vet bill to cover my sweethearts surgery. Would love and appreciate any shares/purch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Lowest Arctic ice melt in the past seven years theweathernetwork.com/climate/articl… 3 months ago
- @indigogreenroom Family, friends, cats and heating bags. #IndigoEvents 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.