Comic-Con 2010 had the first-ever ultra-limited Emily the Strange doll, Emily The Anti-Hero. Limited to 250 units, Emily and her masked sidekick Mystery bear a message fitting for an Anti-Hero:
I am professional writer, cat enthusiast, fashionista, stargazer and lover of life. Words are my world and I believe they hold the power to change lives. I adore my cats, family & friends--they are what make life worth living. I am a believer in the goodness of human nature.
- Poetry: Goodbye lisalunney.com/2017/07/21/poe… https://t.co/pFyqSYB7J6 5 hours ago
- Poetry: CODA lisalunney.com/2017/07/19/poe… https://t.co/MQQ5tT3IAW 2 days ago
- Sweet Iron Fist Summer Fashion lisalunney.com/2017/07/18/swe… https://t.co/rsZ2lueCxz 3 days ago
- Purrfect Fashion lisalunney.com/2017/07/17/pur… https://t.co/jSHq0JRLF3 4 days ago
- Hello Kitty Fashion For Summer lisalunney.com/2017/07/15/hel… https://t.co/zsifm2j7ki 6 days ago