A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- St. Patrick’s Day Traditions lisalunney.com/2018/03/17/st-… https://t.co/3LqYOwd3Hr 59 minutes ago
- Books! twitter.com/harpercollinsc… 5 hours ago
- RT @Spreading_L0ve: Dear society, Social anxiety is NOT cute or trendy. It’s a terrible disorder that impairs millions of people’s lives o… 4 days ago
- punkglobe.com/andywatkins031… 1 week ago
- @ShakingItSHIELD Safe and happy travels 1 week ago
vijay Kumar on What Christmas Is As We Grow O… Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead
This entry was posted in Fashion & Pop Culture and tagged canadian winter wear, Cross Necklace, Fashion, Inverted Cross Fashion, Jane Norman, Jeffrey Campbel Damsel, Jeffrey Campbell, Louis Vuitton, Louis Vuitton Pochette, Louis Vuitton Pouch, Monki, pea coat, polyvore, St. Peters Cross, style, Ugg Boots, Winter LV Scarf, winter wear. Bookmark the permalink.