A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- etsy.me/35nNBO2 #halloween #handmade #yeg 23 hours ago
- RT @SAndersonshpk: Lately, I've been much more proud of being Canadian than Albertan🇨🇦 6 days ago
- RT @CraigCoolahan: Someone help me with this. What’s the word when someone with a $1M public pension begrudges someone for making $17/hr of… 6 days ago
- RT @DonoYEG: An AHS-employed Laundry Worker earns from 17.60 - $21.02/hour. Their job is cleaning up bio-hazard soiled sheets & garments i… 6 days ago
- @veenusau You’re a survivor and thriver. I couldn’t possibly admire you more. 🖤 You’re held very dear in my heart. 2 weeks ago
This entry was posted in Fashion & Pop Culture and tagged canadian winter wear, Cross Necklace, Fashion, Inverted Cross Fashion, Jane Norman, Jeffrey Campbel Damsel, Jeffrey Campbell, Louis Vuitton, Louis Vuitton Pochette, Louis Vuitton Pouch, Monki, pea coat, polyvore, St. Peters Cross, style, Ugg Boots, Winter LV Scarf, winter wear. Bookmark the permalink.