I read this gorgeously written article and I knew I had to share it. I identified with each key point addressed, and knew it would be beneficial to share with my readers!
I feel the change in the air. Both within the season, and deep within myself. I am finally learning the great lesson of letting go of what no longer is and what no longer serves me. Things end, and yes it may be heartbreaking–but, it opens doorways to new faces of happiness. I understand now, friendships and parts of my life had to meet an end in order for me to fulfill my full destiny and become the person I have always wanted to be.
For the first time in a very long time, I am genuinely happy. Happy with the company I keep, happy with my career progression and happy with the person I’ve grown to be.
Thank you, Universe. Your shift has sent me the greatest gift of all–peace of mind and fulfillment.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Excited to share the latest addition to my #etsy shop: Elder God Cthulhu Earrings, octopus god Mythos, kraken earri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Keeper of the Keys labradorite necklace, hekate goddess statement je… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- facebook.com/events/s/yes-w… Make sure you visit us this weekend! 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3fSjTa1 1 month ago
- I just made 500 sales. Very humbled and grateful for the support! etsy.me/3ywcLqZ https://t.co/JoKTuohWFy 1 month ago
No Instagram images were found.