One of my favourite holiday events–the stunning Luminaria display at The Devonian Gardens outside of Edmonton, Alberta. The gardens are transformed into a quiet oasis of peace and light. Imagine strolling through the candle-lit pathways of the Kurimoto Japanese Garden, sipping hot apple cider beside a bonfire, enjoying seasonal sounds of strolling a capella singers and spotting magical “snow sprites” within glittering ice sculptures. You can even share this whole experience with a loved one by lighting a candle in their honour in Memory Lane.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Holy Mother Labradorite Necklace etsy.me/2EJXcFe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: It’s Just A Bunch Of Hocus Halloween Black Cat Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Crackle Agate Animal Crossing Fandom Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @stickermule: 10 people who retweet this get a $100 Sticker Mule credit. Follow so we can DM you. 3 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Aura Quartz Monster Mash Frankenstein Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago