One of my favourite holiday events–the stunning Luminaria display at The Devonian Gardens outside of Edmonton, Alberta. The gardens are transformed into a quiet oasis of peace and light. Imagine strolling through the candle-lit pathways of the Kurimoto Japanese Garden, sipping hot apple cider beside a bonfire, enjoying seasonal sounds of strolling a capella singers and spotting magical “snow sprites” within glittering ice sculptures. You can even share this whole experience with a loved one by lighting a candle in their honour in Memory Lane.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- Shop my sale: 10% off. etsy.me/3Rbm0X5 https://t.co/lwGUTniKmT 1 month ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Vintage Halloween witches earrings - Halloween Postcard jewelry - re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3Q2ZZZU 2 months ago
- etsy.me/3vFRtrP . . . #etsyhandmade #WitchyWednesday #tarotcommunity #tarotjewelry 2 months ago
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.