One of my favourite holiday events–the stunning Luminaria display at The Devonian Gardens outside of Edmonton, Alberta. The gardens are transformed into a quiet oasis of peace and light. Imagine strolling through the candle-lit pathways of the Kurimoto Japanese Garden, sipping hot apple cider beside a bonfire, enjoying seasonal sounds of strolling a capella singers and spotting magical “snow sprites” within glittering ice sculptures. You can even share this whole experience with a loved one by lighting a candle in their honour in Memory Lane.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- etsy.me/36tYgbh #ankhjewelry #ankh #yeg #edmonton #EtsyJewelry 3 weeks ago
- RT @waggytailsdogs: Pls RT! And check out our mental health post on Facebook/Instagram! #BellLetsTalk 3 weeks ago
- etsy.me/362LvnR #oaktree #treeoflife #treejewelry 1 month ago
- Thanks for the kind words! ★★★★★ "SO beautiful! My friend is going to love this. Thank you so much!" Andrea B.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- https://t.co/UjjmEHYrw1 1 month ago
No Instagram images were found.