One of my favourite holiday events–the stunning Luminaria display at The Devonian Gardens outside of Edmonton, Alberta. The gardens are transformed into a quiet oasis of peace and light. Imagine strolling through the candle-lit pathways of the Kurimoto Japanese Garden, sipping hot apple cider beside a bonfire, enjoying seasonal sounds of strolling a capella singers and spotting magical “snow sprites” within glittering ice sculptures. You can even share this whole experience with a loved one by lighting a candle in their honour in Memory Lane.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- Lowest Arctic ice melt in the past seven years theweathernetwork.com/climate/articl… 16 hours ago
- @indigogreenroom Family, friends, cats and heating bags. #IndigoEvents 1 week ago
- RT @indigogreenroom: **Contest Begins Now** Chance to win a $50 gift card. Q: What are you thankful for? Answer by 7pm ET and include #Ind… 1 week ago
- etsy.me/3o46ssz . . . #etsyhandmade #etsycanada #witchyjewelry 3 weeks ago
- Excited to share the latest addition to my #etsy shop: Elder God Cthulhu Earrings, octopus god Mythos, kraken earri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
No Instagram images were found.