A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Poetry: Miracles lisalunney.com/2018/01/15/poe… https://t.co/urqpQNeZc1 1 week ago
- Poetry: Salvation lisalunney.com/2018/01/12/poe… https://t.co/YI8qrf8K7K 1 week ago
- Poetry: Goodbye lisalunney.com/2018/01/09/poe… https://t.co/AQ3dW4suwP 1 week ago
- RT @brimorganbooks: published peeps: self-pub or trad? why did you choose that route? do you have any regrets? feel free to RT! 2 weeks ago
- @ShakingItSHIELD Bigger and better things are in store. Don’t let the bastards get you down. 2 weeks ago
vijay Kumar on What Christmas Is As We Grow O… Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead
This entry was posted in Fashion & Pop Culture and tagged Dorothy Perkins, Ego and Greed, Ego and Greed Cat Shoes, Fashion, Iron Fist, Jeffrey Campbell, Jeffrey Campbell Cat Lita, Kitten Swimsuit, Kitty Headband, polyvore, Smitten Kitten Sweater, Spike Kitty Headband, style, Tapestry Cat Lita's, Womens Cat Design Tops. Bookmark the permalink.