Although Solar Eclipse didn’t reach totality in Alberta – that didn’t stop us from enjoying the magic! For a few moments everything turned eerie as the moon swallowed the sunlight. It was interesting to feel the extreme temperature shift during those few minutes. Alberta reached 75% (give or take) totality – it sure was something to experience.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- St. Patrick’s Day Traditions lisalunney.com/2018/03/17/st-… https://t.co/3LqYOwd3Hr 3 hours ago
- Books! twitter.com/harpercollinsc… 7 hours ago
- RT @Spreading_L0ve: Dear society, Social anxiety is NOT cute or trendy. It’s a terrible disorder that impairs millions of people’s lives o… 4 days ago
- punkglobe.com/andywatkins031… 1 week ago
- @ShakingItSHIELD Safe and happy travels 1 week ago
vijay Kumar on What Christmas Is As We Grow O… Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead