Although Solar Eclipse didn’t reach totality in Alberta – that didn’t stop us from enjoying the magic! For a few moments everything turned eerie as the moon swallowed the sunlight. It was interesting to feel the extreme temperature shift during those few minutes. Alberta reached 75% (give or take) totality – it sure was something to experience.
Lover of words, cats and stars.
- @CharmedChica You're not a moron, things happen. Just a funny story for later :) 3 hours ago
- Must Read: Snow White by Matt Phelan lisalunney.com/2017/09/21/mus… https://t.co/1MM7LuDFm4 1 day ago
- Artist Spotlight: A Beautiful Piece by CallowLily lisalunney.com/2017/09/20/art… https://t.co/FKljm8Fon7 3 days ago
- Monument 14: Sky On Fire Review lisalunney.com/2017/09/19/mon… https://t.co/9P1wktjvNn 3 days ago
- Writing Prompts: What Do Books Mean To You? lisalunney.com/2017/09/19/wri… https://t.co/S5yBtCXyHT 4 days ago