Although Solar Eclipse didn’t reach totality in Alberta – that didn’t stop us from enjoying the magic! For a few moments everything turned eerie as the moon swallowed the sunlight. It was interesting to feel the extreme temperature shift during those few minutes. Alberta reached 75% (give or take) totality – it sure was something to experience.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Holiday Reads: The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales From Around The World For The Winter… lisalunney.com/2017/12/18/hol… https://t.co/1OmoJbCC3M 7 hours ago
- Holiday Playlist: Alternative Christmas Jams lisalunney.com/2017/12/17/hol… https://t.co/8pAQBYLf3V 15 hours ago
- Holiday Reads: Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa De La Cruz lisalunney.com/2017/12/16/hol… https://t.co/FXpN6Y3Ig4 1 day ago
- RT @tinasplacemi: Here's a frightening fact for all the tanning bed users out there. #melanoma kills! https://t.co/CSEZfohbYa 2 days ago
- RT @melanoma_mama: .@JATetro Good article until the end. Tanning beds are NOT safe in moderation... only safe when unplugged! You did not d… 2 days ago
Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead engrreginald on Poetry: City For The Dead