Although Solar Eclipse didn’t reach totality in Alberta – that didn’t stop us from enjoying the magic! For a few moments everything turned eerie as the moon swallowed the sunlight. It was interesting to feel the extreme temperature shift during those few minutes. Alberta reached 75% (give or take) totality – it sure was something to experience.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- RT @stickermule: $500 to 1 person who retweets in agreement that @levarburton should be the next host of @Jeopardy! 1 hour ago
- etsy.me/3dXaz2X #leviathanjewelry #supernatural #witchythings 1 hour ago
- @stickermule @CharmedChica 3 days ago
- RT @stickermule: $500 to one person who replies and tags a friend. $500 to one randomly tagged friend too. That's $1000 total! 3 days ago
- etsy.me/39LEl9A #aurorachaser #northernlights #madeincanada 5 days ago
No Instagram images were found.