Although Solar Eclipse didn’t reach totality in Alberta – that didn’t stop us from enjoying the magic! For a few moments everything turned eerie as the moon swallowed the sunlight. It was interesting to feel the extreme temperature shift during those few minutes. Alberta reached 75% (give or take) totality – it sure was something to experience.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Shop my sale: 20% off. etsy.me/3iPy1R5 https://t.co/v9g6D4VPtP 1 hour ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings #halloween #autumn #pumpkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings etsy.me/3gKiW1o https://t.co/uMOAEJTe9y 1 hour ago
- RT @stickermule: We have the best followers! 4 hours ago
- RT @stickermule: 42 4 hours ago