Although Solar Eclipse didn’t reach totality in Alberta – that didn’t stop us from enjoying the magic! For a few moments everything turned eerie as the moon swallowed the sunlight. It was interesting to feel the extreme temperature shift during those few minutes. Alberta reached 75% (give or take) totality – it sure was something to experience.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- @indigogreenroom Hilary Duff’s Santa Claude Lane! #indigoevents 4 days ago
- Scrambling to afford a massive vet bill to cover my sweethearts surgery. Would love and appreciate any shares/purch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Lowest Arctic ice melt in the past seven years theweathernetwork.com/climate/articl… 1 month ago
- @indigogreenroom Family, friends, cats and heating bags. #IndigoEvents 1 month ago
- RT @indigogreenroom: **Contest Begins Now** Chance to win a $50 gift card. Q: What are you thankful for? Answer by 7pm ET and include #Ind… 1 month ago
No Instagram images were found.