One of the most inspiring acts we can do for one another is to pursue our dreams. Be unstoppable. Be a force of nature. Let nothing come between you and accomplishing the dream of making your goal a reality.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Book Review: Deck Z: The Titanic: Unsinkable, Undead lisalunney.com/2017/11/19/dec… https://t.co/gzSB2Ugh9l 12 hours ago
- Book Review: Famous Last Words lisalunney.com/2017/11/18/fam… https://t.co/3vzOXP8mrJ 1 day ago
- RT @jessicakluthe: Let’s workshop this to get to the capital T truth like good creative non-fiction should. Crooked Donald Trump is the wor… 1 day ago
- @thecarrot118 How often are open mic nights? 1 day ago
- RT @thecarrot118: It's time to face the stage! Tonight sign up at 6:30pm and show us your stuff at Open Mic Night! https://t.co/wQolM1JHb0 1 day ago
Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead engrreginald on Poetry: City For The Dead