Being a creative person I am so drawn to anything both auditorily and visually captivating – through music, film/tv, photography, fashion, and of course visual arts plus much more. One of my favourite quotes is “The world without art is just eh” by unknown author. It completely defines how art has made an impact on the world. I love the versatility that the idea of art can be anything. Art is something that ive always been fascinated with, It comes in many shapes and forms and is everywhere.
A lot of the time when it comes to influences and inspiration, the art of the pop culture world has played a major part in my work whether it be painting or designing a new shirt idea. So I think without it all, I really wouldn’t be the person who I am today. With everything new and old, it keeps me inspired and I hope that I can share that passion with others and in doing so also inspire others like myself along the way.
My social sites are:
and website www.drdstore.com
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- Lowest Arctic ice melt in the past seven years theweathernetwork.com/climate/articl… 1 week ago
- @indigogreenroom Family, friends, cats and heating bags. #IndigoEvents 2 weeks ago
- RT @indigogreenroom: **Contest Begins Now** Chance to win a $50 gift card. Q: What are you thankful for? Answer by 7pm ET and include #Ind… 2 weeks ago
- etsy.me/3o46ssz . . . #etsyhandmade #etsycanada #witchyjewelry 1 month ago
- Excited to share the latest addition to my #etsy shop: Elder God Cthulhu Earrings, octopus god Mythos, kraken earri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
No Instagram images were found.