Being a creative person I am so drawn to anything both auditorily and visually captivating – through music, film/tv, photography, fashion, and of course visual arts plus much more. One of my favourite quotes is “The world without art is just eh” by unknown author. It completely defines how art has made an impact on the world. I love the versatility that the idea of art can be anything. Art is something that ive always been fascinated with, It comes in many shapes and forms and is everywhere.
A lot of the time when it comes to influences and inspiration, the art of the pop culture world has played a major part in my work whether it be painting or designing a new shirt idea. So I think without it all, I really wouldn’t be the person who I am today. With everything new and old, it keeps me inspired and I hope that I can share that passion with others and in doing so also inspire others like myself along the way.
My social sites are:
and website www.drdstore.com
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Summerween Pumpkin Seed jewelry earrings, veggie lover jewelry, pump… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Garden Crop Earrings, cottagecore earrings, veggie lover jewelry gif… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- etsy.me/3fLOxC9 #labradoritejewelry #etsyshop #etsyfinds #etsycanada #summersolsticegift #maisonmoonchild 2 weeks ago
- RT @stickermule: Everyone who works for the Evil Bird will be a lot happier if they work for a Noble Mule! $500 to 1 person who retweets.… 2 weeks ago
- etsy.me/34w4Mgo #yeg #edmonton #yyc #crystals #witchy #etsyshop #etsyfinds #maisonmoonchild 2 weeks ago
No Instagram images were found.