Most people do the same old thing for Hallow’s Eve and Halloween. What most people don’t do is wake up the dead from their deep slumber. On Hallow’s Eve at the stroke of midnight, the veil between our world and the spirit world is at it’s thinnest, and anyone and anything in the afterlife is welcomed to come through. Except most of them have been sleeping for so long, this is when you wake them up. Here’s what you do!
*Now this is Witchcraft, anything you are thinking and saying will have an effect on it’s outcome. Whatever you put out, you’ll get right back.*
Grab any amount of white candles- these are used to as a guiding light for the dead. Place these lit, on any grave that calls, you’ll be drawn to them, believe me. Coins– preferably dimes and nickles, place a coin on any grave you have lit a candle for.
Sugary Sweets – These are an offering to the dead, who doesn’t like some candy.
Rose Water- This is used at the ending, this should be made a few days prior.
To make it ..
Soak rose petals in water, along with pieces of moonstone and salt, pour the water into any container leaving the moonstones and rose water out.
After this is all done and you’ve lit up the cemetery its time to wake them up. Ring a bell, the types you see Santa Clauses using on the streets for charity. Just walk around ringing that bell, feel free to do it as long as you want but be aware that the grounds keeper might call the cops . When you leave the cemetery pour Rose Water on your shoes and hands, this is to make sure nothing negative will attach itself and follow you home.
A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- RT @GlassBuffalo: 🚨New Chapbook Alert!🚨 In commemoration of her artist's residency at @nookyeg, we're excited to publish a chapbook of @An… 8 hours ago
- facebook.com/GigCity.ca/pos… 1 week ago
- RT @melanoma_mama: #MelanomaAwarenessMonth https://t.co/791UKE9kHw 1 week ago
- #poetry #amwriting https://t.co/uGWiiodt6v 2 weeks ago
- Book Review: Genuine Fraud by E.@Lockhart lisalunney.com/2018/04/14/boo… https://t.co/JOO4VR3643 1 month ago
- Killing away the presurgery anxiety by looking at amazing photos. One of the best days with one of my best ladies. Love you Chantel! Forever my Garth to my Wayne <3Moonstones and Moss ❤️😍Hey all, Please follow my new Instagram @musingsofthemoonchild for poetry and musings about life :D please support one of your fave Canadian poets ^__^ Spread the word! Share, share, share!May is #melanonaawareness month and I can’t stress the importance of taking care of your skin and practicing sun safety. Yes - Melanoma CAN happen to you. It’s not some rare disease that occurs in only a small population. It’s not unheard of. It’s the deadliest form of skin cancer and one person DIES every hour from it. Your skin is your bodies largest organ. Take care of it. It is the vessel in which you life your life, if you destroy it...well, you’re in a for a nightmare. Prayers, strength and love fueled my fight. I have been NED for over a year and plan to stay this way. Check your moles. Please. Do it for your family, friends and loved ones. For the love of Glob, don’t tan! A tan is not something healthy, it’s simply damaged DNA - a fully body scab. One serious sunburn boosts your chances of melanoma by over 40%. Melanoma isn’t just removing a bad mole and moving on. This evil can travel. It is insidious and does not care whom it is picking a fight with.Nature at its finest 🙌🏻🙂 #wildlife #wildlifephotography #canada #alberta #banff #rockymountainsI ‘was’ reading... 🤷🏻♀️