A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- Shop my sale: 10% off. etsy.me/3Rbm0X5 https://t.co/lwGUTniKmT 3 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Vintage Halloween witches earrings - Halloween Postcard jewelry - re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- etsy.me/3Q2ZZZU 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3vFRtrP . . . #etsyhandmade #WitchyWednesday #tarotcommunity #tarotjewelry 1 month ago
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Eager to swallow the entire landscape
It had waited patiently
For months end
It’s mouth smelling of cinnamon
Bonfire and smoke
Skeletal arms swept in cool evenings
Gripping the places sunlight couldn’t penetrate
The long nights
Lit by the glow of firefly eyes
Promised mischief and magic
The veil thins
Magik is ushered in
The darkest of nights
The longest of nights
This entry was posted in Halloween, Poetry and tagged autumn inspo, autumn reads, autumnal poems, autumnal poetry, autumnal reads, CanLit, Halloween Poem, Halloween Poetry, Halloween Reads, horror poems, Lisa Lunney, Lisa Lunney Poetry, poems about halloween, Poetry, poetry community, poetry hive, poetry is not dead, yeg lisa lunney. Bookmark the permalink.