A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- Shop my sale: 10% off. etsy.me/3Rbm0X5 https://t.co/lwGUTniKmT 3 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Vintage Halloween witches earrings - Halloween Postcard jewelry - re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- etsy.me/3Q2ZZZU 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3vFRtrP . . . #etsyhandmade #WitchyWednesday #tarotcommunity #tarotjewelry 1 month ago
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
I want to live
Is to live
I’m losing this battle
A civil war
Inside my brain
To outlive it
To emerge from the darkneas
Don’t become it’s victim
Don’t fall prey to its clutches
You will wish
I will wish
That you had stayed
This entry was posted in Poetry and tagged anxiety poetry, anxiety prose, let's talk, Lisa Lunney, lisa lunney poem, Lisa Lunney Poetry, lisa lunney poetry works, lisa lunney yeg, Mental Health Awareness, mental health discussion, Mental Health Poetry, mental health prose, poem of the day, poetry community, poetry hive, poetry of the day, poetry zone, poetrygram. Bookmark the permalink.