A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 6 days ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 1 week ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Krampus Cat Sticker, German Krampus Postcard Gift, Xmas Horror The K… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Vintage Spirit Board Decoration, gothic Halloween Planchette ornamen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Krampus Vintage Stylized Yuletide Ornament, krampusnacht collectible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
No Instagram images were found.
Amongst our dead
Separated by only the thinning veil
This entry was posted in Poetry and tagged Alberta Arts, canada poetry, CanLit, Edmonton Poetry, grief, Grief Poetry, Lisa Lunney, Lisa Lunney Poetry, Poetry, poetry community, poetry hive, poetry of the day, poetrygram, words of grief, words to the broken hearted, words to the grieving, YEG Poetry. Bookmark the permalink.