A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Holiday Reads: The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales From Around The World For The Winter… lisalunney.com/2017/12/18/hol… https://t.co/1OmoJbCC3M 7 hours ago
- Holiday Playlist: Alternative Christmas Jams lisalunney.com/2017/12/17/hol… https://t.co/8pAQBYLf3V 15 hours ago
- Holiday Reads: Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa De La Cruz lisalunney.com/2017/12/16/hol… https://t.co/FXpN6Y3Ig4 1 day ago
- RT @tinasplacemi: Here's a frightening fact for all the tanning bed users out there. #melanoma kills! https://t.co/CSEZfohbYa 2 days ago
- RT @melanoma_mama: .@JATetro Good article until the end. Tanning beds are NOT safe in moderation... only safe when unplugged! You did not d… 2 days ago
Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead engrreginald on Poetry: City For The Dead
Category Archives: Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More!
Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Quotes & More!
The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales From Around The World For The Winter Solstice by Carolyn McVickar Edwards Paperback, 178 pages Published November 1st 2000 by Da Capo Press CELEBRATE THE RETURN OF THE SUN, THE RETURN OF THE … Continue reading →
Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa De La Cruz Hardcover, 240 pages Published October 17th 2017 by St. Martin’s Press Darcy Fitzwilliam is 29, beautiful, successful, and brilliant. She dates hedge funders and basketball stars and is never without … Continue reading →
Inside HBO’s Game of Thrones: Season 1 & 2 by Bryan Cogman HBO’s Game of Thrones reigns as cable’s highest-rated series. This official companion book gives fans new ways to enter this fictional world and discover more about the beloved … Continue reading →
The Christmas Town by Donna VanLiere Published: October 2016 by Raincoast Books Donna VanLiere, New York Times bestselling author of the timeless The Christmas Shoes and The Christmas Hope, is back with this moving and uplifting story about finding love, … Continue reading →
Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: For Everyone from Beginner to Pro by Bobbi Brown This is the book that Bobbi Brown’s fans have been waiting for: her 25-plus years of makeup styling experience distilled into one complete, gorgeous book. Bobbi looks … Continue reading →
My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories by Stephanie Perkins (Editor), Holly Black, Ally Carter, Gayle Forman, Jenny Han, David Levithan, Kelly Link, Myra McEntire, Matt de la Pena, Rainbow Rowell, Laini Taylor & Kiersten White If … Continue reading →
The German Girl by Armando Lucas Correa Published: October 2016 by Simon and Schuster One of the best reads of 2016. An absolutely captivating story, perfect for the reader on your list! A stunningly ambitious and beautiful debut novel, perfect for … Continue reading →