A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- Shop my sale: 10% off. etsy.me/3Rbm0X5 https://t.co/lwGUTniKmT 1 month ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Vintage Halloween witches earrings - Halloween Postcard jewelry - re… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3Q2ZZZU 2 months ago
- etsy.me/3vFRtrP . . . #etsyhandmade #WitchyWednesday #tarotcommunity #tarotjewelry 2 months ago
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Category Archives: Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More!
Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Quotes & More!
The Lying Game by Ruth Ware Published: June 15th 2017 by Simon & Schuster The text message is just three words: I need you. Isa drops everything, takes her baby daughter and heads straight to Salten. She spent the most … Continue reading →