I am professional writer, cat enthusiast, fashionista, stargazer and lover of life. Words are my world and I believe they hold the power to change lives. I adore my cats, family & friends--they are what make life worth living. I am a believer in the goodness of human nature.
- Current feelings. I need to curl up in a ball. https://t.co/RfigkuZ9wC 3 hours ago
- Poetry: The Girl That Doesn’t Love You Anymore lisalunney.com/2017/06/23/poe… https://t.co/JR0WIviJDf 19 hours ago
- RT @BAM__MARGERA: CKY’s Jess Margera: We Knew That People ‘Were Going to Get a Proper Authentic CKY Record’ [Interview] https://t.co/LBBsqi… 1 day ago
- Poetry: I Was Loved By You lisalunney.com/2017/06/22/poe… https://t.co/vwG4QfkG8J 1 day ago
- Happy Summer Solstice lisalunney.com/2017/06/21/hap… https://t.co/fk0b2UtEwK 1 day ago
Category Archives: Edmonton
The Edmonton Muttart Conservatory is an oasis within the heart of the city. It is the perfect escape from cramped city life, boring downtown skylines–a great journey into nature. The Muttart has four pyramids (display pavilions) each with their own … Continue reading
Yes, this post may be coming up a tad bit late. Fort Edmonton hosted this fantastic event in the dead of winter and Edmonton is now experiencing the first taste of spring. Fort Edmonton is one of the best gems … Continue reading
The last week has been a real treat for the city of Edmonton. Each morning we have woken up to the stunning images of hoar frost adorning our trees. Here are but a few reasons to be proud of our … Continue reading
The holiday train was back in Edmonton! CP celebrates the holidays with an elaborate display of lights for the 18th year. A gorgeous display of holiday spirit.
One of my favourite holiday events–the stunning Luminaria display at The Devonian Gardens outside of Edmonton, Alberta. The gardens are transformed into a quiet oasis of peace and light. Imagine strolling through the candle-lit pathways of the Kurimoto Japanese Garden, … Continue reading
Edmonton is a truly wonderful place to live. We experience all four seasons, yes–sometimes it is experiencing the wrath of four seasons, but nowhere else would feel like home. Christmas in Edmonton is truly special. The city puts on so … Continue reading