A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- St. Patrick’s Day Traditions lisalunney.com/2018/03/17/st-… https://t.co/3LqYOwd3Hr 1 hour ago
- Books! twitter.com/harpercollinsc… 5 hours ago
- RT @Spreading_L0ve: Dear society, Social anxiety is NOT cute or trendy. It’s a terrible disorder that impairs millions of people’s lives o… 4 days ago
- punkglobe.com/andywatkins031… 1 week ago
- @ShakingItSHIELD Safe and happy travels 1 week ago
vijay Kumar on What Christmas Is As We Grow O… Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead
Category Archives: Fashion & Pop Culture
This video never fails to make me smile. Not only does it remind me of my insane cat, it is just fabulous. It is impossible not to watch this and smile. Enjoy!
A centuries old German Christmas tradition gives way to a mysterious character who is called Krampus. While the man who became known as St. Nick is famous for rewarding good children, his companion Krampus has been given the legend of … Continue reading
Kick Off The Holiday Season, With Krampus Inspired Goods! Casetify slim iphone case 54 CAD – casetify.com Krampus Scaring Girls Vintage Holiday Christmas T-Shirt 38 CAD – zazzle.com Krampus Wrapping Paper 21 CAD – zazzle.com
Betsey Johnson allows our inner crazy fashionista to emerge. Cute, kitschy and downright wacky are accurate descriptors to use whilst discussing the Betsey catalogue! Every year her Halloween designs take adorable pumpkins and bats to new levels of cute. Nothing … Continue reading