A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- https://t.co/X4iNwkJGwo 4 days ago
- Sleep was getting a bit *easier* 😮 It was the first sleepless night in about ten days! 😝 4 days ago
- RT @CMOH_Alberta: So many people are showing creative ways of keeping one another safe during #COVID19AB - like these creative mask designs… 4 days ago
- RT @CMOH_Alberta: No event, community or region of the province is immune from the virus. Simple acts like wearing a mask when out in publ… 4 days ago
- It’s so soothing to throw your thoughts out into the ether. The dark abyss of the internet 🤣 4 days ago
Category Archives: Emily The Strange
I love Emily The Strange. It seems appropriate she would find herself having her own personal category on my blog.
FOR THE FIRST TIME IN COMIC BOOK HISTORY–EMILY THE STRANGE IN FULL COLOUR! With the help of her trio of troublemaking cats, Emily is determined to make the most rockin’ song the world has ever known and win a legendary … Continue reading →