I am professional writer, cat enthusiast, fashionista, stargazer and lover of life. Words are my world and I believe they hold the power to change lives. I adore my cats, family & friends--they are what make life worth living. I am a believer in the goodness of human nature.
- Book Review: The Truth by Jeffry W.@Johnston lisalunney.com/2017/04/28/boo… https://t.co/ceJRZdls4T 8 hours ago
- Book Review: The Forever Summer by Jamie Brenner lisalunney.com/2017/04/27/boo… https://t.co/k5Qq21qKok 1 day ago
- Author Fun: Erin McKean Interview lisalunney.com/2017/04/27/eri… https://t.co/H3iiSsP4Tp 1 day ago
- Book Review: Felicia Day–You’re Never Weird On The Internet lisalunney.com/2017/04/26/boo… https://t.co/ckX9YHVgya 2 days ago
- Book Review: Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death and Drums, Drums, Drums by… lisalunney.com/2017/04/25/boo… https://t.co/JgFGwgDAil 3 days ago
Category Archives: Music and Entertainment
Kyle, from Kirby Krackle stopped by the blog to discuss his musical influences. Check it out: Pearl Jam “Ten” For me, this album came at a pivotal point in my life. I received “Ten” for my 13th birthday as did … Continue reading
I hope everyone is kicking off the first weekend of the summer whilst doing something they love! Relaxing with friends or family, having a night out–smiles to you wherever you are 🙂 A throwback to one of my favourite … Continue reading
I am proud to call this lovely lady my friend. She has an absolutely stunning voice. I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for her. This girl is destined for greatness!