I am professional writer, cat enthusiast, fashionista, stargazer and lover of life. Words are my world and I believe they hold the power to change lives. I adore my cats, family & friends--they are what make life worth living. I am a believer in the goodness of human nature.
- Current feelings. I need to curl up in a ball. https://t.co/RfigkuZ9wC 3 hours ago
- Poetry: The Girl That Doesn’t Love You Anymore lisalunney.com/2017/06/23/poe… https://t.co/JR0WIviJDf 19 hours ago
- RT @BAM__MARGERA: CKY’s Jess Margera: We Knew That People ‘Were Going to Get a Proper Authentic CKY Record’ [Interview] https://t.co/LBBsqi… 1 day ago
- Poetry: I Was Loved By You lisalunney.com/2017/06/22/poe… https://t.co/vwG4QfkG8J 1 day ago
- Happy Summer Solstice lisalunney.com/2017/06/21/hap… https://t.co/fk0b2UtEwK 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 2016 Releases
Night Shift (Midnight Texas #3) by Charlaine Harris Published: May 3rd 2016 From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels—“the Mark Twain of things that live under your bed”*—comes a new novel of Midnight, Texas, … Continue reading →