A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 1 week ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 1 week ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 3 weeks ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 3 weeks ago
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 2018 spring teen reads
In Search Of Us by Ava Dellaira Published: March 6th 2018 Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR) 416 Pages The author of the beloved Love Letters to the Dead returns with a parallel story of a mother and daughter each at age … Continue reading →