A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 2 weeks ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 2 weeks ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 1 month ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 1 month ago
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Amy’s Choice
Amy’s Choice by Marcia Strykowski Published: November 3rd 2014 Amy Henderson’s freshman year starts with a new best friend, Cat, and a newfound confidence. But she misses her crush, Craig, who has gone to live with his aunt in Boston. … Continue reading →