A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- @GazWreckSter Miss you 1 month ago
- @indigogreenroom Hilary Duff’s Santa Claude Lane! #indigoevents 1 month ago
- Scrambling to afford a massive vet bill to cover my sweethearts surgery. Would love and appreciate any shares/purch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Lowest Arctic ice melt in the past seven years theweathernetwork.com/climate/articl… 3 months ago
- @indigogreenroom Family, friends, cats and heating bags. #IndigoEvents 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: anorexia nervosa
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff Published: January 2013 by Razorbill The city of Ludlow is gripped by the hottest July on record. The asphalt is melting, the birds are dying, petty crime is on the rise, and someone in Hannah … Continue reading →