A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: anorexia
Book Review: Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
Posted on 2018/03/05 by Maison Moonchild
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff Published: January 2013 by Razorbill The city of Ludlow is gripped by the hottest July on record. The asphalt is melting, the birds are dying, petty crime is on the rise, and someone in Hannah … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More! | Tagged amreading, anorexia, anorexia nervosa, best teen reads, books to save lives, ED, Nervosa, paper valentine, paper valentine by brenna yovanoff, paper valentine YA, teen must reads, YA books about eating disorders, YA Important reads, YA murder mysteries, YA Thrillers | Leave a comment