A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 2 weeks ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 2 weeks ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 1 month ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 1 month ago
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: author interview with lisa lunney
Erin McKean, author of one of my favourite novels, The Secret Lives of Dresses was kind enough to entertain my blog readers with an interview. If you haven’t read The Secret Lives of Dresses yet—do it! It is a beautiful … Continue reading →