A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 1 month ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Labradorite Spider Statement Necklace -oversize Crystal spider jewel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 1 month ago
- @staraciota I don’t know you, but your tweet appeared in my timeline. I am so sorry you are struggling. Sending you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- etsy.me/3BAVS0H 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Author Ruth Ware
The Lying Game by Ruth Ware Published: June 15th 2017 by Simon & Schuster The text message is just three words: I need you. Isa drops everything, takes her baby daughter and heads straight to Salten. She spent the most … Continue reading →