A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: autumnal poems
31 Days of Halloween: Halloween Poetry
Darkness descended Eager to swallow the entire landscape It had waited patiently For months end It’s mouth smelling of cinnamon Bonfire and smoke Skeletal arms swept in cool evenings Gripping the places sunlight couldn’t penetrate The long nights Lit by … Continue reading
Posted in Halloween, Poetry Tagged autumn inspo, autumn reads, autumnal poems, autumnal poetry, autumnal reads, CanLit, Halloween Poem, Halloween Poetry, Halloween Reads, horror poems, Lisa Lunney, Lisa Lunney Poetry, poems about halloween, Poetry, poetry community, poetry hive, poetry is not dead, yeg lisa lunney Leave a comment