A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 1 month ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Labradorite Spider Statement Necklace -oversize Crystal spider jewel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 1 month ago
- @staraciota I don’t know you, but your tweet appeared in my timeline. I am so sorry you are struggling. Sending you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- etsy.me/3BAVS0H 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Book Reviews
Saint Etienne Hardcover, 326 pages Published October 28th 2014 by Bantam ISBN 978-0-9926578-2-6 Saint Etienne has produced a much-loved and adored catalogue of work over the years. Their eclectic individuality has gained them a devoted fan base following all of … Continue reading →