A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 1 week ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 1 week ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 3 weeks ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 3 weeks ago
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Brittany Hanks Day of the dead art
I Love Halloween! It is undoubtably my favorite Holiday and it also kicks off the holiday season. On this day, we celebrate darkness,things that scare us, an in many ways, life in general. As a person who more or less … Continue reading