A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 2 weeks ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 2 weeks ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 1 month ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 1 month ago
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Collector Dolls
The world of Monster High is filled with imagination and endearing characters. It is perfect for ages 4+ to 99, or in short–everyone. I started reading these witty books because I needed an escape from the dramatics of reality. I was … Continue reading →