A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Shop my sale: 20% off. etsy.me/3iPy1R5 https://t.co/v9g6D4VPtP 2 hours ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings #halloween #autumn #pumpkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings etsy.me/3gKiW1o https://t.co/uMOAEJTe9y 2 hours ago
- RT @stickermule: We have the best followers! 4 hours ago
- RT @stickermule: 42 4 hours ago
Tag Archives: easy recipes for family baking
INGREDIENTS 1 cup butter, softened 1 cup confectioners’ sugar 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 cup red-hot candies, crushed 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or) 1/2 teaspoon ground candy cane Red food coloring, … Continue reading →