A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 1 week ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 2 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Krampus Cat Sticker, German Krampus Postcard Gift, Xmas Horror The K… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Vintage Spirit Board Decoration, gothic Halloween Planchette ornamen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 weeks ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Krampus Vintage Stylized Yuletide Ornament, krampusnacht collectible… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Edmonton Arts
No Dress Rehearsal, This Was My Life Alberta Ballet artistic director Jean Grand-Maître’s Tragically Hip ballet ‘All of Us’ – Honours Gord Downie Alberta Ballet artistic director Jean Grand-Maître has made a reputation for himself with his inventive choreography and … Continue reading →