I am professional writer, cat enthusiast, fashionista, stargazer and lover of life. Words are my world and I believe they hold the power to change lives. I adore my cats, family & friends-they are what make life worth living. I am a believer in the goodness of human nature.
- Kittenish Release! lisalunney.com/2017/08/18/kit… https://t.co/54dxavMxcJ 17 hours ago
- Book Review: Life After Theft lisalunney.com/2017/08/17/lif… https://t.co/2OHrRu60JY 1 day ago
- RT @KPennyfeather: This weekend, a 113-year-old #Leduc farm will showcase the tools of the trade for Alberta @OpenFarmDays — https://t.co/R… 2 days ago
- My heart is sad. 💔 2 days ago
- Book Review: Unbreakable by Kami Garcia lisalunney.com/2017/08/16/unb… https://t.co/fSgYbboY67 2 days ago
Tag Archives: Edmonton Arts
Young As We Were Young as we were. Old as I may now be. I still miss you sometimes. We thought being young. Was a luxury. I was left behind. To learn the truth. The true luxury. Lies in growing … Continue reading