A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 2 days ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 3 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Krampus Cat Sticker, German Krampus Postcard Gift, Xmas Horror The K… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Emily The Strange Anniversary
20 Years of Emily The Strange
Posted on 2013/01/07 by Maison Moonchild
2o Years of Strange In 1993 the world was introduced to the iconic Emily The Strange. This counter culture marvel was revolutionized to become a queen of pop culture. Emily is an item of familiarity internationally. No longer just a sticker … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More!, Emily The Strange, Fashion & Pop Culture | Tagged Bad Kitten Club, Black Cats, Counter Culture icons, Dark Horse Comics, Emily, Emily The Strange, Emily The Strange 20 Years, Emily The Strange 2013, Emily The Strange Anniversary, Emily The Strange Book, Emily The Strange Comics, Emily The Strange Movie, Emily The Strange YA, Goth Girl, Iconic Comic Characters, Miles, Mystery, Neechee, Rob Reger, Sabbath, Strange | Leave a comment