A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: family christmas yeg
Alberta Ballet: Meet A Ballerina
The Nutcracker The Alberta Ballet, led by artistic director Jean Grand-Maître presents world class dancing to Western audiences. Each year, the performances continue to stun audiences. A fusion of fresh and familiar stories enchant us, leaving us breathless at final … Continue reading
Posted in Alberta Arts, Holiday Season, Poetry Tagged Alberta Ballet, alberta ballet the nutcracker, ballerina meet and greet, christmas fun, Edmonton Christmas Events, family christmas fun, family christmas yeg, free christmas fun yeg, free yeg, holiday fun, meet a ballerina, the nutcracker, yeg alberta ballet Leave a comment