A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Holy Mother Labradorite Necklace etsy.me/2EJXcFe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: It’s Just A Bunch Of Hocus Halloween Black Cat Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Crackle Agate Animal Crossing Fandom Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @stickermule: 10 people who retweet this get a $100 Sticker Mule credit. Follow so we can DM you. 3 days ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Aura Quartz Monster Mash Frankenstein Earrings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Fe-Lines Book
Fe-Lines: French Cat Poems Through The Ages Published: October 15th 2015 Hardcover, 384 pages The French have long had a love affair with the cat, expressed through centuries of poetry portraying the animal’s wit and wonder. Norman R. Shapiro … Continue reading