A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: folk
Book Review: Saint Etienne
Posted on 2019/05/27 by Maison Moonchild
Saint Etienne Hardcover, 326 pages Published October 28th 2014 by Bantam ISBN 978-0-9926578-2-6 Saint Etienne has produced a much-loved and adored catalogue of work over the years. Their eclectic individuality has gained them a devoted fan base following all of … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More!, Music and Entertainment | Tagged amreading, audiophile books, Book Blogger, Book Reviews, books for music lovers, collectors book, electronic music, electronica, electronica music, fans of saint etienne, folk, folk music, indie bands, indie music, music books, music reads, saint etienne, saint etienne book, saint etienne collectors, saint etienne fans, saint etienne indie, saint etienne music, saint etienne photo, saint etienne scrapbook, scrapbook, sixties pop culture, trance, trance music | Leave a comment