A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 1 week ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 1 week ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 4 weeks ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 4 weeks ago
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Funny YA Books
The Break-Up Artist by Phillip Siegel Published: April 2014 Some sixteen-year-olds babysit for extra cash. Some work at the Gap. Becca Williamson breaks up couples. After watching her sister get left at the altar, Becca knows the true damage that … Continue reading →