A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Poetry: Miracles lisalunney.com/2018/01/15/poe… https://t.co/urqpQNeZc1 1 week ago
- Poetry: Salvation lisalunney.com/2018/01/12/poe… https://t.co/YI8qrf8K7K 1 week ago
- Poetry: Goodbye lisalunney.com/2018/01/09/poe… https://t.co/AQ3dW4suwP 1 week ago
- RT @brimorganbooks: published peeps: self-pub or trad? why did you choose that route? do you have any regrets? feel free to RT! 2 weeks ago
- @ShakingItSHIELD Bigger and better things are in store. Don’t let the bastards get you down. 2 weeks ago
vijay Kumar on What Christmas Is As We Grow O… Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead
Tag Archives: GoT
This video never fails to make me smile. Not only does it remind me of my insane cat, it is just fabulous. It is impossible not to watch this and smile. Enjoy!
Game of Thrones Inspired Fashion on Etsy by littlemisstrainwreck featuring a sheer top Sheer top 91 CAD – stylinonline.com American Apparel crop top 27 CAD – etsy.com Vintage tank 27 CAD – etsy.com Racerback shirt 27 CAD – etsy.com Gold necklace 21 CAD – etsy.com
It is no surprise that I am a HUGE Game of Thrones nerd, so when I found out one of my favourite artists, the darling, Brittany Hanks was dabbling in the world of Game of Thrones it was instant excitement! … Continue reading