A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Shop my sale: 20% off. etsy.me/3iPy1R5 https://t.co/v9g6D4VPtP 2 hours ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings #halloween #autumn #pumpkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings etsy.me/3gKiW1o https://t.co/uMOAEJTe9y 2 hours ago
- RT @stickermule: We have the best followers! 5 hours ago
- RT @stickermule: 42 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: harvest
Trick or Treat: A History of Halloween by Lisa Morton Hardcover, 229 pages Published October 15th 2012 by Reaktion Books Every year, children and adults alike take to the streets dressed as witches, demons, animals, celebrities, and more. They carve … Continue reading →