A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Valentine’s Day Cards Traditions lisalunney.com/2018/02/14/val… https://t.co/suhgDA01b2 3 days ago
- A Brief History of Valentine’s Day Greetings lisalunney.com/2018/02/14/a-b… https://t.co/jDPhLXG4wK 3 days ago
- Travel Alberta: Banff + Lake Louise Ice Magic Festival lisalunney.com/2018/02/06/tra… https://t.co/2gCj19WSSj 1 week ago
- Poetry: Miracles lisalunney.com/2018/02/03/poe… https://t.co/isaUHOVeqG 2 weeks ago
- RT @melanoma_mama: Today should have been my daughter's wedding anniversary but instead we visit her gravesite ... thanks to tanning beds a… 2 weeks ago
vijay Kumar on What Christmas Is As We Grow O… Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead Lisa Lunney on Poetry: City For The Dead lttmel on Poetry: City For The Dead Doug on Poetry: City For The Dead