A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- RT @BrainCareAB: Evan Wall was in a severe car accident at 19 years old that changed the trajectory of his life. Read his story 👉 https://t… 1 week ago
- etsy.me/39vBzbG 1 week ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3BAVS0H 3 weeks ago
- RT @LisaLovesWords: etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 3 weeks ago
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 2 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Lara Avery The Memory book review
The Memory Book by Lara Avery Published: July 5th 2016 by Poppy/Hachette Book Group They tell me that my memory will never be the same, that I’ll start forgetting things. At first just a little, and then a lot. So … Continue reading →