A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Leigh Fallon Shadow of the Mark
Shadow of the Mark ARC Review
Posted on 2013/03/22 by Maison Moonchild
Shadow of the Mark (Carrier #2) by Leigh Fallon Leigh Fallon’s Shadow of the Mark, the sequel to Carrier of the Mark, is a captivating love story set against the lush backdrop of Ireland. Megan knew she was destined to … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More! | Tagged ARC Shadow of the Mark, Books Set in Ireland, Leigh Fallon 2012 interview, Leigh Fallon Carrier of the mark, leigh fallon carrier of the mark sequel, Leigh Fallon Carrier Series, Leigh Fallon Shadow of the Mark, YA 2013 Releases, YA books set in ireland, YA Mystery, YA Romance | Leave a comment