A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: lisa lunney writing services
For Ryan Miracles You’re long dead Buried in the earth I was too consumed In my mire of misery To realize You’ve been here all along You never left It had been me You’ve been here all along The scattered … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry Tagged amwriting, Grief Poetry, Grieving Poetry, Healing Poetry, Lisa Lunney, lisa lunney edmonton, Lisa Lunney Poetry, lisa lunney prose, lisa lunney writer, lisa lunney writes, lisa lunney writing services, poetry hive, poetry is not dead, words of grief, words to heal Leave a comment