A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Autumn/Winter lover. She excels at communications and writes for pleasure and profession.
- Shop my sale: 20% off. etsy.me/3iPy1R5 https://t.co/v9g6D4VPtP 2 hours ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings #halloween #autumn #pumpkin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Glass Fused Opalite Pumpkin Earrings etsy.me/3gKiW1o https://t.co/uMOAEJTe9y 2 hours ago
- RT @stickermule: We have the best followers! 5 hours ago
- RT @stickermule: 42 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: Margaret Stohl
Rags & Bones: New Twists on Timeless Tales ARC Review Published: October 2014 The best writers of our generation retell the classics. Literature is filled with sexy, deadly, and downright twisted tales. In this collection, award-winning and bestselling authors reimagine … Continue reading →