A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: pagan history
Holiday Reads: The Old Magic of Christmas
Posted on 2017/12/19 by Maison Moonchild
The Old Magic of Christmas: Yuletide Traditions For The Darkest Days of The Year by Linda Raedisch Not so very long ago, Yuletide was as much a chilling season of ghosts and witches as it was a festival of goodwill. … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More!, Holiday Season | Tagged Christmas Folklore, Gift A Book, Holiday Reads, pagan history, The Old Magic of Christmas, The Old Magic Of Christmas Book, turning of the wheel, Yule, Yuletide Folklore, Yuletide Traditions for the darkest days of the year | Leave a comment