A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: prose
Poetry: Everything and Nothing
Everything and Nothing You brought questions and answers Anger and fear Happiness and misery Looking into your eyes I still saw the same thing A boy that once loved me A boy that still loves me A boy that would … Continue reading
Posted in Poetry Tagged amwriting, CanLit, Lisa Lunney, Lisa Lunney Poetry, lisa lunney writing, Modern Poetry, Poetry, poetry hive, poetry hub, poetry is not dead, prose Leave a comment