A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
- @RebecaD007 I am so sorry for your loss 1 month ago
- Excited to share this item from my #etsy shop: Labradorite Spider Statement Necklace -oversize Crystal spider jewel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3JPGb9i This piece is so special. 1 month ago
- @staraciota I don’t know you, but your tweet appeared in my timeline. I am so sorry you are struggling. Sending you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- etsy.me/3BAVS0H 3 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Rachel Vincent
Chicks are awesome–and never more so than when they are kicking some serious vampire/werewolf/demon/monster butt. Chicks Kick Butt is an anthology that features one of the best things about the urban fantasy genre: strong, independent, and intelligent heroines who are … Continue reading →