A Canadian gal that firmly believes words can change the world. An avid reader, writer and Halloween enthusiast. She has a special interest in communications and writes for pleasure and profession. She moonlights as a metaphysical maven with a knack for creating magical crystal jewelry and holiday accessories.
Catch Up On Facebook
- RT @NatlParkService: Me reappearing in people’s lives after inexplicably disappearing for several months… https://t.co/IN4lamDaXL 1 week ago
- Be warned. Browsing will lead to accessory addiction! :) erstwilder.com/?smile_ref=eyJ… 1 week ago
- RT @dog_rates: This is Teddy. He didn't see you there. Hopes you haven't been watching this whole time. 13/10 https://t.co/OWcu4ukQN8 1 month ago
- etsy.me/3u7eKlc SHoppewide sale on until Tuesday! ❤️🔥 #krampus #krampusnacht #gothicxmas #creepmas 4 months ago
- etsy.me/3tOFQx 4 months ago
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: spring reads 2019
Book Review: The German Girl by Armando Lucas Correa
Posted on 2019/05/03 by Maison Moonchild
The German Girl by Armando Lucas Correa Published October 18th 2016 Berlin, 1939. Before everything changed, Hannah Rosenthal lived a charmed life. But now the streets of Berlin are draped in ominous flags; her family’s fine possessions are hauled away; … Continue reading →
Posted in Book Reviews, Author Interviews & More! | Tagged amreading, beach reads, books to break your heart, fiction reading list, Historical Fiction, Must-Read, Reading List, Simon and Schuster, spring reads 2019, summer reading list, Tearjerker Books, The German Girl, the german girl book review, the german girl review | Leave a comment